Manager of Technical Operations
The Manager of Technical Operations oversees the technical components of onboarding customers onto Press Ganey’s Clinical Performer and Quality Performer products, specifically the importation of client data necessary to the functioning of those products and ongoing support of import processes (data ingress). The Manager of Technical Operations supervises data analysts, developers, and other support personnel involved in data uploads, issues related to data quality, and continuing improvement of those processes.
The Manager of Technical Operations will interact with internal and external customers across the country and must be comfortable with remote work/supervision and managing customer expectations during highly technical implementations. Excellent written/verbal communication skills are essential, as is the ability to translate highly technical issues into everyday language.
Excellent Salary with Bonus including an excellent benefits package. Press Ganey is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
- Education/training equivalent of 4-year college program
- Over 3 to 5 years job experience in Healthcare IT
- Project Management Experience required
- Supervisory Experience required
- Experience analyzing raw data or working with databases required
- Knowledge of healthcare industry file formats preferred
- Lean Agile software development methodology experience preferred
- Experience working for a commercial software company or external customer-facing applications highly preferred