Develops, implements and tests software to meet specific
project requirements. Personnel are assigned to more
complex development tasks based on their Level of
1. A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or
2. Knowledge of Cassandra or equivalent NoSQL/Columnar
3. Familiar with Hadoop File System.
4. Familiar with Hadoop MapReduce.
5. Familiar with ITIL process methodology.
6. Familiar with customer mission and organizations and
customer IT strategic directions.
7. Knowledge of customer Project Management Framework
1. Must have a demonstrad understanding of application
software development life cycle withing the Agile
development best practices.
Must have in-depth knowledge of one or more of the
2. Must have a detailed understanding of current and
- ExtJS 4.0
- NoSQL Columnar Database Technologies
future technology trends.
3. Must have experience with cloud based and
4. Must be able to work both independently and in a team
5. Must be able to identify technology gaps in current
capabilities and processes.
6. Must have strong analytical and problem-solving
7. Must be able to translate complex technical
terminology, concepts and issues in terms understandable
to technical and non-technical management and resource
8. Must have the ability to troubleshoot and problem
solve both technical and non-technical issues
1. Demonstrated understanding of application software
development within the sponsor’s organization.
2. Demonstrated understanding of application software
3. Must exhibit excellent communication and
collaboration abilities in a multi-discipline
4. Experience architecting medium-to-large complex IT
TS/SCI based on SSBI within past 5 yrs with a current
About National Security Partners
National Security Partners (NSP) was founded in 2011
with the merger of Point One LLC, Summit Solutions LLC,
& LMN Solutions, LLC to provide leading edge support to
the US National Security Community. NSP is comprised of
highly skilled and experienced strategic consulting
experts, program managers, senior engineers,
intelligence analysts, and information technology
experts. Our employees are the best in their fields, and
they are dedicated to delivering quality products on
time. NSP has a customer-centric philosophy. We form a
close partnership among our engineers, managers, and our
clients to ensure we build systems and strategies that
truly support your mission. NSP personnel are experts at
supporting the most technically demanding IC challenges
on time and within budget, while also exceeding customer
requirements and expectations. Our Mission is to
safeguard our nation by being highly ethical and skilled
strategic consultants and technical experts; we deliver
cost-effective solutions for our national security
customers’ hardest problems.
National Security Partners (NSP) is an Equal Opportunity
Employer EOE, M/F/D/V.
Req. Code : S: BQ13-0263