Member Services Team Member - Closer-RAL00075
As a Member Services Team Member, you will be responsible for delivering the highest quality customer service to all members and guests through professional greetings, account maintenance, and extensive knowledge of Life Time Fitness products and services. Proactively meet the needs of members and accurately answer questions.
- Greet and service members in a friendly and professional manner
- Attentively and promptly respond to member needs
- Admit members by scanning their membership cards and appropriately respond to messages regarding their membership account
- Enter sales transactions for members, including program, service and product payments
- Process member paperwork, including address changes, member cancellations, new members, electronic funds transfers, and payments
- Working toward High school diploma or GED
- Minimum of six months customer service experience
- Minimum of six months reception experience preferred
Primary Location: : NC-Raleigh - SFK - Six Forks
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Life Time Fitness - 30+ days ago
Life Time Fitness, Inc. operates multi-use sports and athletic, professional fitness, family recreation and resort and spa centers under the...