Business Development Process Consultant
Humana Pharmacy Solutions
Baseline current product performance and work with team to develop and implement enhancement recommendations.
Perform market opportunity analyses for new products and services
Perform financial analyses – model acquisitions, program benefits and ROI’s
Perform project administration tasks – tracking, notes, follow-ups, communications and presentations
Perform project management tasks
Analytical horsepower necessary to prioritize global and department level efforts, as well as is necessary to support the package necessary to “sell the story” to executive leadership
Coordinate and execute competitive intelligence projects
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proven self-starter and problem solver
- Financial acumen
- Process orientation to support the high level of on-going analysis
- Project stewardship required to help drive results with key strategic projects
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Masters of Business Administration
Reports to the Strategy Advisor. This area is under the leadership of VP of Humana Pharmacy Solutions.
Work Environment Type
Humana - 2 years ago
Humana Inc. (Humana) is a full-service benefits solutions company, offering an array of health and supplemental benefit plans for employer...