Physical Therapist / PT / Physical Therapy
HCR ManorCare the leading provider of short- and long-term medical and rehabilitation care is seeking a passionate and driven Physical Therapist / PT. If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career assisting our patients in a time of need, then we are looking for YOU!
Our Opportunities for Physical Therapists / PT:
Our caring philosophy and commitment:
- Competitive wages
- Outstanding benefits
- Educational programs
- Professional growth and opportunities for advancement
- Network of more than 500 long-term care centers, assisted living facilities, outpatient rehabilitation clinics, and home health care & hospice offices
- Outcomes comparable to and often exceeding those of acute care and rehab hospitals in a more cost-effective setting
Our Physical Therapists / PT are the cornerstone to HCR ManorCare's commitment to caring. Working in the health care environment can be very demanding, and it is our goal to provide the tools to help our Physical Therapists / PT understand and commit to the philosophy that defines our culture.
Our strength is not just quality of care, but also our quality of caring. We are interested in employing Physical Therapists / PT who are as passionate as we are about ensuring that our patients and residents receive the care and support services they need and deserve.
Our benefits for Physical Therapists / PT:
ExperiencePrior experience in Physical Therapy preferred, but not necessary.
- Benefit eligible at 30+ hours/week
- Flexible scheduling available at select locations
- In-house CEU's
- PTO, Medical/Dental/Vision (benefits start 1st day of the month following 30 days of employment)
- 401(k) Matching
- Mentorship & Growth Opportunities
- State-of-the-art Equipment
- Clean & Spacious Rehab Gyms
Education/Licensing Credentialed Graduate of an accredited Physical Therapy program and currently licensed in this state, if required in the state.
4056 - Dulaney-Towson Hlth Care Ctr, Towson, MD
Apply Here: http://www.nursing-rehab-jobs.com/job/Towson-Physical-Therapist-Weekend-PRN-Job-MD-21204/1487966/?feedId=294&utm_source=ADVANCE&utm_campaign=HCR_Advance
ADVANCE for Healthcare Careers
- 3 years ago - save job
HCR ManorCare, Inc. is a leading provider of short-term post-acute and long-term care. We have a nationwide network of more than 500 skilled...