NOTE: THIS IS NOT AN ONLINE POSITION.
Strayer University is seeking part-time adjunct faculty to teach Accounting for the Spring term beginning April 8, 2013 (terminal degree strongly preferred)
The following criteria must be met to apply:
Minimum qualifications to teach courses:
To teach undergraduate Accounting courses:
• Master’s in Accounting plus CPA license preferred
• MBA + Graduate Certificate in Accounting + CPA license preferred
To teach graduate Accounting courses:
• Ph.D. in Accounting + CPA license preferred
• DBA with concentration in Accounting + CPA license preferred
• Master in Accounting + CPA license required
• MBA + Graduate Accounting Certificate + CPA license required
Potential faculty should have at least two years of teaching experience online and/or teaching adults in educational environment, and a minimum of five years’ professional work experience.
Applications without unofficial transcripts will not receive consideration.
Strayer University has been successfully educating working adults since 1892. Through the years we've grown to become a respected national...