RN, Nurse Manager needed immediately for Adult Home Care office in Wilmington, DE.
Do you want to use your clinical leadership and mentoring skills to make a difference in people’s lives? We’re BAYADA Home Health Care and we believe that our clients and their families deserve home health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability. Your important work will help ensure that our clients come first and that our BAYADA caregivers have the support they need to be successful. In this growing and dynamic environment, we offer exciting career paths for nurses like you.
BAYADA Home Health Care is currently seeking a full-time Registered Nurse to fill the position of RN, Nurse Manager in our office in Delaware . As a RN, Nurse Manager you will lead the field staff in delivering excellent client service, clinical care, quality and adherence to policies and procedures. This managerial role is ideal for someone desiring one-on-one patient contact and staff mentoring. Growth potential for RN, Nurse Managers at BAYADA includes moving into Associate Director and Director roles, based on individual strengths and goals.
- Conducting initial and re-assessments of clients.
- Responsible for clinical and client case management.
- Addressing/supporting any clinical concerns.
- Mentoring and development of the field staff.
- Perform field staff evaluation and development.
- Supervisory visits by the RN, Clinical Manager to observe clinical proficiencies while with a client.
- Current Delaware RN license in good standing
- Minimum two years recent, verifiable clinical experience (preferably home care or med/surg)
- Previous recent trach/vent experience, preferred
- Strong assessment and organizational skills
- Prior supervisory experience (clinical oversight, recruitment, competency evaluations, etc.) required
- Demonstrated successful track record of working independently while taking on increased or diverse responsibilities
- Ambition to grow and advance beyond current position
Rewarding work, a fulfilling career and compassionate colleagues are just a few of the many reasons why the most talented and admired healthcare professionals make BAYADA their employer of choice. With more than 240 offices nationwide, the people of BAYADA Home Health Care grow together. From comprehensive in-house orientation and training to ongoing mentoring and precepting, you’ll feel the difference higher standards make. BAYADA Home Health Care is proud to offer a comprehensive salary, growth opportunities, and benefits that include: medical/dental/prescription/vision/paid time off, tuition reimbursement, 401K w/company match and short/long term disability. Apply now for immediate consideration or to learn more about this opportunity please visit us at jobs.bayada.com .
Keywords: Nurse, Licensed, homecare, home, care, RN, LPN Nurse, Licensed, homecare, home, care, RN, , admission, community health, home care, homecare, licensed diem, registered, nurse, skilled, treatment, vocational, intermittent, clinical, shift, ICU, critical care, emergency room, trach, vent Nurse, Licensed, licensed practical nurse, homecare, home, care, LPN, admission, community health, home care, homecare, licensed diem, nurse, skilled, treatment, vocational, intermittent, clinical, shift, ICU, critical care, intensive care, trach, vent
Since our founding in 1975, caring for our patients the right way has been at the heart of everything we do at BAYADA Home Health Care. At...