***Note: Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. does not pay relocation or travel expenses for temporary positions. This job posting is for temporary positions at the Corporate Offices in Bentonville, AR only.
- Assists in design of existing and new tenant spaces
- Communicates with tenants and Leasing Manager regarding exceptions to build-out agreement (for example, regulatory filings)
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise in New Business Development - Leasing Operations and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Directs construction of existing and new tenant build-outs
- Maintains relationships with tenants
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Monitors compliance of existing and new tenants with local building requirements
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Bachelor s degree in Real Estate, Design, Architecture, or related field OR 2 years experience in real estate, construction, design, or related field.
Temporary - Operations Project Manager
Walmart Stores - 9 months ago
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc., branded as Walmart since 2008 and Wal-Mart before then, is an American public multinational corporation that runs...