Channel Partners is a national retail merchandising company with services that include resets, remodels, fixture placement, new item cut-ins, and compliance coverage. Our clients include leading brand names and major retailers.
Channel Partners is hiring highly motivated, responsible, and Resets Merchandiser Associates to participate in a retail store remodels in or around the surrounding market area. These positions are for a short-term program, working 8-30 hours per week.
- All channels of Retail Store Experience accepted-(Grocery/Drug/Mass/Electronic/Pet/Specialty etc.)
- Excellent hourly wage and incentive provided
- 8-30 hours/wk - project base
- Move and transfer shelves and/or pegs, POP/signage as necessary
- Set categories / sections to planogram along with properly placing shelf price tags
- Place / replenish product on fixture or display to include obtaining new and/or back stock items
- Box up and properly label overstock, not on planogram, or discontinued product
- Merchandise general soft-goods products to include, sizing, color shading, and/or folding as necessary
- Constantly merchandise work area
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Retail experience required
- Planogram / Reset experience REQUIRED
- Self-motivated / high-performer
Channel Partners is an equal opportunity employer in every aspect of employment, including but not limited to; selection, training, development and promotion of the most qualified candidates and employees without regard to their race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by state or local law. Channel Partners is committed to equal employment opportunity in all other privileges, terms and conditions of employment that may not be covered in this statement. Channel Partners is an at-will employer.
- In-store hourly rate based skill-set ranking
- Pay is bi-weekly and pay day is 10 days after last Saturday of pay-period
BDS Marketing - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
Plainly stated, the Department of State represents the interests of the US government around the globe. The agency operates more than 280 US...