Bay Area (CA)
You will help design the tools and processes that make development process quicker, better, and easier. You will perform software builds, create make files for LINUX and NT, compile C/C++ programs, and create shell scripts for build procedures. You will also administrate the configuration system, develop and
automate web interfaces to the system using Perl, and create tools for our development community. You will identify, recommend, design and make the tools that glue change and problem tracking systems into a
unified development system.
The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years industry experience with some of the following skills
(and will want to learn about the rest!)
- UNIX, LINUX or NT operating systems
- C and C++ programming
- Perl scripting
- Writing and modifying makefiles
- sh/ksh/csh scripting
Note: Please give the Job ID # while applying for this job.
- Experience with source control and configuration management
BS EE, CE, EE/CS or CS
- Ability to plan, multi-task and problem solve in a fast-paced environment
- Able to function well in a group environment.