PhyTech is a Medical Software Vendor who provides physician specific solutions to Hospitals and Clinics. PhyTech believes the key to a successful implementation of any solution is aligning people and processes with technology. The results are improved quality of care and performance. Technology is a key enabler for physicians and a key focus for our company. The adoption of new emerging technologies is a constant endeavor to make sure we are responsive to changing Healthcare needs.
Our Mission is to deliver innovative clinical physician-driven technology products, applications, services, and results using intelligent healthcare methodologies that improve physician collaboration.
We currently have an immediate opening for a highly skilled and energetic Clinical Informaticist to act as a liaison between operations, clinical workflow, and information technology in the innovation and development of clinical applications. The main purpose of the Clinical Informaticist is to become the primary advocate for clinical workflows and functions for PhyTech applications and to help build adoption and use of those applications. The Clinical Specialist will be responsible for understanding and developing the optimal connections between the clinical process, workflow, and the content of the application design. The Clinical Specialist will be the proxy for the user and facilitate the translation of the user requirements to the software specifications in a way that engineers can understand and interpret the functions and features that must be developed.
Knowledge of Healthcare Clinical Systems and Clinical EMR experience is a Plus!
Skills / Attributes Required
- BSN, RN, or RPh
- 3+ year experience of working in Hospital Clinical IT setting or an EMR vendor
- Strong Clinical Knowledge of Healthcare Applications
- Ability to analyze and assess needs in clinical informatics and training programs.
- Experience with Clinical Analytics, Software Development Lifecycle and Project Management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to provide technical, medical, educational leadership and ability to influence at all levels in the organization
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing or related field
- Master’s in Computer Science, Medical Informatics, Healthcare Administration or related field
- Current RN License
- Equivalent combination of education and experience is acceptable