To ensure the highest standards of service to the client/guest while maintaining Event Technology operations efficiency, interdepartmental communication, and a cohesive relationship with other departments.
Key Job Responsibilities (Weight %)
Staff Development (50%)
Interviewing, selecting, training and conducting performance appraisals and coaching employees as well as plans and directs the work of technicians. Resolving employee situations or guest challenges. Manage the development of the Event Technology department and staff.
Labor Management (30%)
Oversee the daily sets and clears of group business. Schedule staff members to ensure appropriate business levels will be accommodated. Plan and direct the work of the technicians.
Asset Management (10%)
Research and remain current on new technology and equipment to purchase (ie. audio, visual, rigging, lighting, etc.)
Perform exceptional communication skills throughout all functions of the job i.e. guests, department managers, and fellow employees.
Supportive to property-wide training programs including but not limited to OSHA, Safety, Educational and Employee Enhancement programs to assure the continual upgrading of department personnel.
- Minimum of High School graduate/GED, AA/BS preferred.
- Minimum of 3 or more years of audiovisual technical experience, including at least 1 year of previous supervisory experience.
- Complete all P.A.S.S. requirements.
- Demonstrate extensive knowledge of audiovisual equipment and computer software systems.
- Ability to lead team members and work effectively with clients.
PSAV - 13 months ago
This company puts a little show biz into business. Audio Visual Services Group, doing business as PSAV Presentation Services (PSAV),...