IBM Watson represents a new class of industry specific analytic solutions that leverages deep content analysis and evidence based reasoning to accelerate and improve decisions, reduce operational costs, and optimize outcomes. It accomplishes this based on a set of transformational technologies which leverage natural language, hypothesis generation, and evidence based learning.
Watson Solution is looking for a highly motivated, innovative individual to oversee marketing programs aligned with the brands go-to-market strategy. This key position will support the development and execution of marketing programs, including skill developing competitions in education and enablement programs on IBM Watson for IBM sellers and technical representatives.
Specific responsibilities include
The ideal candidate can effectively work across functions in a fast-paced environment. This role requires experience translating technical concepts into marketing and program materials.
- Build awareness and drive thought leadership, both internally and externally for Watson Solutions programs
- Develop and execute all Watson editions of The Great Minds Challenge inter-collegiate competition, including working with Watson developers to define technical challenges, managing all online components of the competition, driving registration through promotions and social media, and
- Provide marketing support of pilot programs including research into target market, feasibility, developing marketing materials and evaluating the programs’ potential for full production and rollout.
- Assist in the development and rollout of Watson programs internally and externally
- Develop and deliver enablement materials. Scope to include training of inside and outside sales reps, creation of assets like presentations, brochures, whitepapers, whiteboard selling tools, and an assessment tool.
- Develop and execute periodic reports measuring program performance.
- Undergraduate degree required, marketing emphasis
- Knowledge of business software applications, cognitive systems a plus
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- High-energy, drive and self-motivated with a commitment to excellence
- Willingness to travel
- Ability to work collaboratively and enthusiastically with stakeholders across functions and levels within an organization to deliver results on time and within budget
Readiness to travel 10% travel annually
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
IBM - 2 years ago
International Business Machines Corporation (IBM), is an information technology (IT) company. s major operations include Global Technology...