ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:|
- Plan and manage all program deliverables.
- Predict and resolve resource conflicts with all managers involved.
- Maintain P & L.
- Foster ownership within teams by defining and tracking measurable for success.
- Primary customer contact-communicate project status and coordination of open issues.
- Make sure APQP and simultaneous engineering principles are followed.
- Follow and continuously improve program management system, contract review and APQP processes.
- Be able to read and interpret financial reports and legal documents.
- Create and maintain program planning in Gantt and Pert format.
- Skills in resource planning and leveling.
- Understanding of AIAG requirements for PPAP/APQP.
- Understanding TS 16949 requirements.
- Experience in Excel/Word/Project/Windows/Outlook.
Aerotek - 10 months ago
Aerotek is a leader in the recruiting and staffing industry. With nearly three decades in the recruiting and staffing industry, we have deve...