Job Description:Role Mandate:|
The Senior Teradata Database Administrator (DBA) will be
responsible for applications database design and review
and be the lead DBA for the Teradata environment. This
role will initiate change as the company grows in order
to streamline process, improve efficiency and facilitate
the growth of the company.
as environment cloning
- Support Teradata database – upgrade & patches as well
- Patch Management, Version Control , and vulnerability
database related items
- Project participation – review, manage, deliver
- Package application installation and maintenance
Disaster Recovery as well as performance and tuning of
- Maintain backup and recovery process, including
database and application
alerting /monitoring, automation process
- DBMS features exploitation and manage database
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science is preferred
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
- Teradata 13.0 and up
- Knowledge of Teradata utilities (TTU 13 & up)
- Knowledge of Teradata management tools (Viewpoint 13 &
Advanced SQL Performance as asset
- Knowledge of Teradata BAR solution
- Knowledge of Oracle,DB2 LUW, or SQL Server asset
- Knowledge of Oracle eERP , Informatica ETL and
- Fluent in Suse Linix, JCL , and SQL.
EXTERNAL CANDIDATES: Only applications submitted online
will be accepted.
HBC welcomes all applicants for this position; however
only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Lord & Taylor Sales Support - 2 years ago