The Operations Director/General Surgery is responsible for the administration and supervision of designated personnel in the operating room. The manager is responsible for promoting a cooperative staff effort to provide the highest quality of patient care. The Operations Director/General Surgery is responsible for the allocation and completion of assigned functions in the daily operations of the surgery schedule. In addition, is responsible for the effective utilization of staffing and the facility through the daily surgery scheduling and distribution of cases in the absence of the Operating Room Scheduling Coordinator.
- Leads staff to provide quality patient outcomes.
- Provides quality effective patient care through appropriate allocation of departmental resources.
- Demonstrates leadership skills in direction of the activities of other team members and the delegation of responsibility.
- Manages the surgery schedule.
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing.
- Five years of clinical experience required.
- Management/Leadership experience preferred.
- State Registered Nurse license required.
- BLS certification required.
Catholic Health Initiatives and its organizations are Equal Opportunity Employers
- Demonstrates a commitment to service, organization values and professionalism through appropriate conduct and demeanor at all times
- Adheres to and exhibits our core values:
Having a profound spirit of awe and respect for all creation, shaping relationships to self, to one another and to God and acknowledging that we hold in trust all that has been given to us.
Moral wholeness, soundness, uprightness, honesty and sincerity as a basis of trustworthiness.
Feeling with others, being one with others in their sorrows and joys, rooted in the sense of solidarity as members of the human community.
Outstanding achievement, merit, virtue; continually surpassing standards to achieve/maintain quality.
- Maintains confidentiality and protects sensitive data at all times
- Adheres to organizational and department specific safety standards and guidelines
- Works collaboratively and supports efforts of team members
- Demonstrates exceptional customer service and interacts effectively with physicians, patients, residents, visitors, staff and the broader health care community
ND-Devils Lake-Mercy Hospital
Scheduled Hours per 2-week Pay Period
Catholic Health Initiatives - 2 years ago
For Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI), returning sick people to good health is more than a business -- it's a mission. Formed in 1996...