Our client, the largest interactive portfolio in the world, is seeking a Jr. HR Generalist to join their team. This person will be responsible for onboarding, offboarding, LOA, employee records, and will handle questions related to benefits and payroll.
This is an approximately 4-month contract position.
· Serve as first point of contact with all employees for HR –related concerns
· Facilitate all on-boarding related activities, including orientation and work station set up
· Pre-screen candidates for open positions
· Point of contact for employee relations issues; escalates as appropriate
· Assist with miscellaneous administrative tasks and projects as requested
· Process status changes for transfers, promotions and classification changes
· Bachelor’s degree
· Minimum 1-3 years of experience in an HR or customer/client service oriented professional role
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Exceptional organizational skills, detail oriented, ability to handle multiple tasks and assignments
· Friendly and personable demeanor
· Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, & Outlook and Applicant Tracking Systems
Mom Corps - 15 months ago