Assists the general manager to develop maximum sales volume and profit margin. Demonstrates positive and effective role modeling for all team members through appearance and attitude. Maintains excellence in guest service and quality control of operations consistently to ensure every guest who chooses Culver’s® leaves happy.
1. Runs shifts effectively to ensure quality products, guest service, service times and restaurant cleanliness meet System standards.
2. Ensures proper product quality control, presentation, hold times and order assembly meet System standards.
3. Accesses financial information and completes weekly sales and labor during shift.
4. Routinely monitors and coaches team on safety best practices related to the Culver’s hazard communication program and workplace safety.
5. Ensures team is following System standards for uniforms and appearance.
6. Demonstrates proficiency on all restaurant positions.
7. Ensures proper follow up of visitation and full field reports, including but not limited to cleanliness, hospitality, and ground appearance.
8. Performs daily morning, afternoon and evening restaurant tours.
9. Maintains and enforces restaurant policies and procedures in compliance with state and federal employment laws and food safety practices.
10. Prepares and reviews daily reconciliation report against daily control totals from cash register system ensuring accuracy. Runs financial report, counts afternoon drawers, enters drawer pickups and completes daily.
11. Evaluates team performance through timely performance reviews and ensures team is cross-trained effectively.
12. Completes food inventory order accurately, using forecasts and projections based on current restaurant sales. Completes end-of-the month inventory procedures accurately.
13. Delegates and ensures the accurate completion of the Quality Control/Safe Food Checklist and First In-First Out product rotation.
College graduate with a degree in hotel and restaurant management or equivalent experience or one year experience in a supervisory position. Have the ability to effectively organize work, communicate well and be management oriented. Be knowledgeable in all aspects of business and show good judgment. Demonstrates an energetic, positive attitude that is contagious.
Stands for long periods of time without sitting.
Walks fast paced during shifts, bends, reaches and stoops.
Lift/carry 10 lbs or less constantly; lift/carry 11-20 lbs frequently; lift/carry 21-50 lbs occasionally; lift/carry 51-100 lbs rarely.