Provides respiratory care using critical thinking skills learned and refined through education and experience as a Respiratory Therapist.
- A Respiratory Clinic Coordinator (RRT) demonstrates these skills by successfully completing examinations administered by the National Board for Respiratory Care (NBRC and earning the credential RRT.
- Assesses, evaluates results, and implements complex methods of providing care. Participates in the delivery of care and functions as a specialty clinical resource for other caregivers.
- Provides caring relationship that facilitates health and healing. Monitors, priorities, and organizes work environment to ensure safe and efficient operations in line with Company goals.
- Works in collaboration with the Director to ensure all established Respiratory departmental operational/financial goals are obtained.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Recent clinical respiratory care experience (hospital, home-care, skilled nursing facility) and/or previous respiratory care practice.
- 5 years recent clinical respiratory care experience (hospital, home-care, skilled nursing facility) and/or previous respiratory care practice.
- State license and/or RRT credential in accordance to the National Board of Respiratory Care.
- Current State license
Baptist Memorial Health Care Corporation - 12 months ago
Baptist Memorial Health Care, an integrated system of hospitals and ancillary patient-care settings, offers an exciting environment for...