Duties of the Position:
- This entails translating client P&ID specifications into SPPID (SmartPlant PID) projects, setup and maintain server based databases and multi-office execution of P&ID projects including setup of data exchange
- This position requires excellent communication skills and the ability to work within a team environment.
- We are looking for team players with a positive attitude who want to work in an equally positive environment. 3D experience a plus.
Training and Experience
- The preferred candidate will have a minimum 7 years’ experience
- Must have good user support skills
- Good understanding and familiarity with standard industry P&ID symbology and P&ID development
Other Essential Functions
Affirmative Action/Employment Opportunity
Amount of Travel
Work At Home
Last Updated By
No results found.
Jacobs - 15 months ago
Jacobs Engineering fuels its rise up the ladder with oil, gas, and chemicals. The group provides technical, professional, and construction...