SEEKING: Vice President of Client Success
We’re launching a new venture with one of the hottest products, in the fastest growing industry in history, and are seeking a VP of Client Success to build and lead a team to ensure the highest client success and satisfaction possible. The products are Mobile Apps for iPhone, iPad, Android, and HTML5. We've recently deployed a platform that enables us to quickly build and deploy Apps for small businesses, associations, municipalities and any organizations in two weeks at affordable rates from $750 to $3500. Visit our website at:http://appnrg.com
We are looking for highly motivated, dedicated people to join our team. You must be high energy, dynamic, and committed to excellence. A successful candidate must have competitive urgency, take initiative, be highly organized, have an exceptional work ethic and must be willing to 'go the extra mile' to be a top contributor to our team.
The culture of our firm is one of enthusiastic service, excellence in accomplishments, and a generous heart. Our core values are: Power. Purity. Presence. You must exceed expectations through strong leadership skills combined with open communication, commitment, and character.
- All activities necessary to design and build the client success department within a fast growing new venture!
- Lead and manage an on-line support and self help web experience that is highly innovative and provides competitive differentiation. Utilize optimization tools and features in case-management ticket system. Ensure all customer and technical support requests (calls and emails) are tracked and sufficiently documented for reporting and data mining purposes.
- Work closely with marketing to develop programs to help our clients excel in driving new business. Execute support strategies for new products, service upgrades and our ongoing availability of marketing and app based services.
- Demonstrated leadership in planning, evaluating, coaching and developing highly performing managers and team members.
- Pioneer opportunities to create new revenue generating support and service offerings in collaboration with executive management. Driving customer retention and satisfaction programs.
- Hiring & Training additional customer and technical support staff. Measure and report support staff performance as well as department resource demands.
- Deploy and maintain knowledgebase to be used for both customers and staff. Manage communication and provide educational material for companywide training.
The VP must be a seasoned, results-oriented, innovative business executive with detailed knowledge of customer service marketing fundamentals, technology and small business markets. Candidates must possess a history of growing and managing teams, formulating strategies, communicating ideas, innovating and delivering results. The successful candidate must possess a global mindset, and be able to work effectively with diverse cultures and constituents. International experience, while not essential, would be valued.
- Leadership: A take-charge orientation; a strong leader with excellent creative and analytical skills. Ability to work both strategically and tactically. An excellent manager of projects and budgets. Success is measured in results. Proven performance in managing customer service/technical support operations in a fast-paced, quality-focused call center centric environment.
- Tech Savvy: Strong familiarity with web technology. Proven ability to drive e-commerce traffic and revenue. Hands on experience launching and growing social networking programs.
- Ability to Dream: To think beyond the windshield, dream what is possible. An excellent problem solver who recognizes new or improved ways of doing business.
- Passionate: Excited about your work, its impact on our clients, their consumers, community and company.
- Agility and Adaptability: Ability to identify trends and adjust strategies. Flexible in the face of changing demands and priorities. Excellent ability to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment.
- Persuasive: Independent of role, sells the vision, capabilities and potential of AppNRG.
- Over comer: Risk taker willing to venture into the unknown and understands that failing is acceptable as long as we fail forward. Willingness to take on challenges without getting overly distracted by the barriers to success.
- Communicator: Ensures that all stakeholders are aware of important facts; doesn’t avoid shedding light on things that aren’t going well. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrates Edge: Willingness to make difficult decisions; especially important to uphold our core values and guiding principles. Culture Matters.
AppNRG is a newly launched service from Cool International, LLC. We are excited about the tremendous upside and we're happy to share the opportunity with driven individuals. Cool International, LLC offers great income potential for results oriented individuals with a strong motivation to succeed. If you have an enthusiastic, "can do" attitude and understand that customers are very highly valued, you will love working with us.
Please send resume and cover letter to:
careers @ appnrg (dot) com
JobHost - 11 months ago