*Position is located at 8751 Wesleyan Road, Indianapolis IN 46268*
This position provides a wide variety of customer services with respect to driver services and vehicle/watercraft titles and registrations, etc. To assist other Branch personnel with various duties to support customer needs. This position is responsible for the accuracy, accountability and success of the BMV operations within AAA Hoosier Motor Club.
- Issues State license plates to customers for automobiles, trucks, trailers, motorcycles and other vehicles as appropriate.
- Processes completed with respect to accurate license and title work.
- Provides appropriate forms to Club members and others for their completion as part of the licensing process.
- Verifies official forms are completed.
- Calculates and collects sales taxes as applicable.
- Confers with members in person and/or by telephone to answer questions and explain services related to BMV transactions in a professional and courteous manner.
- Prepares reports in accordance with requirements specified by the club and the State with accuracy.
- Establish and maintain positive communication and professional demeanor with members, customers, employees, and management which may include, but not limited to:
- working as a team with individuals within and outside the department; and
- communicating all deviations and problems to supervisor in a very timely manner.
- Maintains inventories of supplies and products used to provide BMV services.
- Processes routine transactions independently.
- Processes credentials
- Provides instruction and guidance to customers in an easily understood way.
EDUCATIONAL/EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS :
High School Diploma or equivalent.
SPECIFIC SKILLS REQUIRED :
- Effective oral and written communication skills with excellent interpersonal skills to successfully present information and respond to questions from employees, groups of employees, management, members and the general public.
- Ability to demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness and monitor own work to ensure quality in dealing with customer issues.
- Inventory management ability.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Flexible attitude with the ability to function independently.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to follow through on projects and actions.
- Ability to type and perform accurate work using Microsoft Office, Word and Excel as well as other company specific software.
- Valid driver's license with no more than 6 points accumulated at any given time. No DUI, DWI, or suspended drivers license on your driving record during the last 7 years.
- Ability to satisfactorily pass a complete background check at any given time (including but not limited to; full criminal history, illicit drug screening, credit check, driving record MVR, education verification, reference check, sex offender registry, court records, past employment verification).
- Must become a Notary Public within 90 days of hire.
- Ability to lift and/or move materials weighing up to 50lbs.
AAA Hoosier Motor Club - 19 months ago
AAA Hoosier Motor Club offers the following recommendations for proper child safety seat installation:
Be sure to check both vehicle and...