Travel + Leisure, Digital Sales Director-13001793
- Generate online revenue through core digital products – display, email, social and mobile/tablet.
- Works closely with print counterparts to sell and propose integrated campaigns.
- Provide oversight and management of digital team – sales planner and interactive account manager.
- Sell solutions through direct sales (client/agencies).
- Aid in the development of print sellers as digital sellers.
- Prospect and schedule qualified appointments with key decision makers.
- Maintain and build client and agency relationships.
- Strong knowledge of digital sales.
- Work with marketing to develop cross-platform digital programs.
- 3-8 years experience in digital sale.s
- Significant, relevant contacts at agency and client level throughout territory.
- Proven ability to grow revenue and manage accounts.
- Proactive and solution oriented.
- Independent and strategic thinker.
- Exceptional oral and written skills, good negotiator.
- Team player.
- Knowledge and experience with emerging social networking platforms.
- Understanding of online advertising tools – Omniture, DFP, Nielsen @Plan.
Primary Location: US-New York-New York
American Express - 19 months ago
Each day, American Express makes it easier, safer and more rewarding for consumers and businesses to purchase the things they need and for...