The QCI verifies compliance with work standards, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), the Records Operations Handbook (ROH) , and other requirements documents.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (Day to day functions):
- Pays particular attention to the timeliness and accuracy of the work performed.
- Screens documents to determine the accuracy of the data contained in them and determines which require corrective action.
- Keeps various logs and uses random sampling to evaluate process efficiency, accuracy, and timeliness.
- Responsible for recognizing data problems that might invalidate samples, investigating complaints, reviewing violations found by personnel, and preparing reports of findings and of actions needed or taken.
- Recommends changes in SOP’s, production standards, administrative procedures, and other actions that will improve contract performance.
- Conducts frequent internal quality audits.
- Assists with the training and cross training of staff.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accomplishes all tasks as appropriately assigned or requested.
Minimum Experience, Education, and Licensure:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- U.S. Citizenship.
- Must have at least two (2) years experience in quality control activities.
- Ability to identify problems and suggest solutions.
- The QCI must have at least one (1) year experience in conducting quality control activities in a records management, information management, or administrative services environment.
- Must qualify for a security clearance and a DSS Secret clearance.
Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Computer skills required: MS Office.
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently in a team environment and relate well
- Ability to show initiative and commitment to the company’s goals.
- Ability to readily adapt to changing requirements.
- Strong commitment to performing and producing at the highest level of quality at
- Ability to manage individual workflow effectively and improve processes when necessary.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with coworkers both in written and verbal communications.
- Positive attitude focused on customer satisfaction.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands and fingers to handle, or feel objects, office equipment, or supplies. Use fingers and hands to type or write; reach with hands and arms; talk or hear. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
This position is performed in a traditional office environment.
FCi Federal - 9 months ago