Function Manufacturing & Production Engineering Site / Location of Position US - Smyrna, TN Legal Entity Nissan North America, Manufacturing (NMC) Posting Description
Life at Nissan encompasses everything that inspires both the quality of our vehicles and the quality of our people. Company-wide, you'll find fast learners and self-starting engines as well as people who are quick to embrace change and take an idea into overdrive.
Nissan is currently seeking a dynamic individual to fill an opening for a Controls Engineering Manager at our Smyrna, TN automotive manufacturing facilities.
Manage the Controls Engineering sections that will be responsible for design, integration, maintenance and support of various plant-wide production control systems and related manufacturing support systems.
This position will have responsibility for systems in Smyrna, TN; with support for Decherd, TN as required.
All of us at Nissan - regardless of functional area or expertise - share a passion to design, manufacture and sell high-performance, fun to drive vehicles.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering or Computer related technology required.
- 3+ years of solid working knowledge of discrete manufacturing systems required.
- 5+ years of experience in system development & integration required.
- Excellent skills in Communication, Motivation and leadership required.
- Advanced use of Microsoft office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc…) required.
- 1+ year of supervisory/leadership in a manufacturing environment required.
- Off shift and weekend work as required.
- 3+ years of experience with IT networks and PLC based control systems preferred.
Think you’ve got the internal drive to make great vehicles and join a winning team? Welcome to an open lane of possibility. Apply for this position and start the process to accelerate your career into high gear.
NISSAN - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
Nissan Motor gets where it's going in North America through Nissan North America. With plants in the US and Mexico, Nissan North...