About Trumpet Behavioral Health: If you like to have fun at work, help others, and be a part of a dynamic team... JOIN US! Trumpet Behavioral Health’s mission is to maximize the potential of the clients we serve. We believe in putting our clients first, doing the right thing, striving to improve every day, working as a team and having fun. TBH is a talented group of professionals dedicated to its mission and values. We are continuing to grow our business and expand our team of experienced, caring and enthusiastic individuals to deliver the best evidence based behavior programs possible for individuals with unique abilities. Further, TBH's collaborative approach means that parents, educators, healthcare service providers, and team members all play important roles in outcomes.
What we Offer:
We are looking for a positive and energetic Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) - Clinician who has a passion for working with children especially those with special needs.
- Career Development in the field of ABA
- The ability to join leading research teams and monthly journaling clubs
- A schedule that provides a work/life balance - flexible schedule
- Opportunity to grow with the company and build a career
- Benefits - medical/dental/EAP and flex spending accounts
- Annual Professional Development funding for each clinician
- The rewarding experience of changing the lives of children and their families.
What you will get to do at Trumpet:
Skills you will need to be successful in this position:
- Draft conceptually well-written and grammatically-correct quarterly progress reports, outlining the child’s strengths and deficits. Reports should reflect progress, challenges and relevant future goals and strategies
- Develop and implement skills acquisition, social skills programs (FBAs and FAAs)
- Develop and implement positive behavior plans and strategies (PBSP, PBIP)
- Create recommendations for comprehensive services
- Consult and provide training for parents, teachers, and community members
- Adhere to ethical standards in HIPPA and BCBA code of ethics
- Collaborate with all other team members of the child’s educational environment
- Staff, train, coach and facilitate treatment teams; program monitoring, etc.
- Travel, by car, from home to home throughout the area to deliver and evaluate therapies
We are seeking individuals who are personable, knowledgeable, creative, organized, dependable, and responsible, demonstrate leadership skills, take the initiative to complete projects in a timely manner, demonstrate efficient and effective time management skills, and exhibit a high quality of work ethic. Bilingual applicants are highly encouraged to apply.
- You must have a Master’s Degree in Special Education, Psychology, or a related field or Masters Equivalent. (Behavior Analysis emphasis preferred).
- BCBA current and experienced only please apply
- Reliable transportation and a desire to drive as we provide home as well as center based visits.
- Must be able to lift at least 40 lbs. routinely.
Experience you will need to be successful in this position:
- You will also need 2+ years of applied experience working with special needs children ages 0 – 4, including individuals with Autism/PDD.
- Person must possess excellent leadership, interpersonal and time management skills, proficiency with writing and communication, good problem-solving skills, and must work well within teams.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience using ABA and DTT will be required.
We welcome all current and soon to be BCBA professionals to apply through our career website by following the link below. You may also visit our website for more details about our programs, culture and vision at www.TBH.com
Trumpet Behavioral Health - 18 months ago
Trumpet Behavioral Health is a leading provider of behavioral health services. We specialize in the treatment of children and adolescents...