- Provide on-site network management and support for a set of assigned customers.
- Establish and maintain networks, servers and systems by designing, proactively managing and trouble shooting network problems.
- Travel to customer sites to provide scheduled network maintenance, address outstanding concerns and aid with project implementations and consulting when appropriate.
- Recommend new technologies and solutions to proactively support clients' environment.
- Master's Degree or Equivalent (Bachelor's Degree + 5 years experience) in Computer Science, Electronics or in a related field.
- Technical skills required but not limited to: Windows Server 2003/2008/2012, Exchange Server 2003/2007/2010, Active Directory, Citrix, Blackberry Server, Firewalls (Sonicwall, Watchguard, etc.), DNS, DHCP, VMWare, and LAN technologies.
- Travel is required within the DC Metro area.
- Some after hours/on-call work may be required.
How to Apply: Submitting Your Resume
If you think you've got what it takes to succeed at one of the fastest growing technology
firms in the region, we want to hear from you today. Our headquarters is located
in Rockville, Maryland, just a few miles from Washington, DC.
Qualified candidates should send their resume ( Microsoft Word format preferred )
to email@example.com ,
or fax it to us at (301) 945-0604.
Note: Dataprise promotes a drug free workplace. Candidates may be subject to drug
testing and relevant background investigation for some positions.
Dataprise, Inc. - 13 months ago
Headquartered in Rockville, Maryland, Dataprise, Inc. is a leading information technology managed services provider and systems integrator...