Customer Support Representative
WildTangent is looking for a Customer Support Representative to join our team. We offer flexible hours and outstanding benefits that include full medical, dental and vision insurance with all premiums paid.
- Respond to customer support incidents via phone and email about WildTangent games and products.
- Answer billing questions over the phone when working at the office.
- Play games to verify customer reports and help the QA team locate bugs.
- Participate in and moderate our game forums and high score boards.
- The ability to respond clearly and courteously to customer inquiries via phone and email. You must be able to communicate effectively with a broad customer base, and respond quickly to inquiries without sacrificing quality.
- Knowledge of Windows and PCs, including how to download, install, and uninstall software in Windows.
- Knowledge of web browsers, internet security settings, and common problems associated with both; general technical troubleshooting.
- The ability to learn quickly and research issues for which you may not have an immediate answer.
- The ability to work without direct supervision on assigned, telecommuting days.
- Prior technical and/or customer support experience.
- Some or all college coursework completed.
- The desire to work in the computer or game industry.
WildTangent is a worldwide cross-device games company focused on the distribution and monetization of mobile, social and online games. The...