Responsible for the originating, preliminary underwriting and servicing of a variety of moderate to large, secured and unsecured commercial loans. These may include commercial lines of credit, construction loans, and real estate secured loans. Develop and manage commercial loan accounts that meet established lending requirements and maximize profitability to US Federal Credit Union with minimal risk. Provide portfolio maintenance and loan administration in accordance with established policies. Demonstrate the value and importance of the Business Services team by delivering on Our Promise.
- Four-year college degree or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years commercial lending experience.
- Knowledge of commercial real estate process.
- Strong analysis, judgment and communication (both verbal and written) skills.
- Previous PC experience to include a working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Internet, and email.
- Ability to work as a team player, being flexible and dependable.
- Ability to work independently while displaying initiative and decision making skills.
- Local travel may be necessary in order to conduct site visits.
Monday-Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm, possible evening hours. This is an exempt position.
US Federal Credit Union provides a competitive compensation and benefits package including generous paid time off, 401(k), incentive plans and much more!
To apply, please send your resume and salary requirements to:
US Federal Credit Union
Attn: Human Resources
1400 Riverwood Drive
Burnsville, MN 55337
US Federal Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
StarTribune - 12 months ago