Partner with Brand Management with support from the Production Manager to execute the production of a category/brand of styles and ensure first quality on-time product within budget.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES Process Management
- Develop and maintain Seasonal T&A
- Manage the original buy and any delivery changes of production garments by style, by flow/color and in DC date using WIP management
- Recommend system & process improvements
- Ensure timely calendar execution
- Monitor sample/submit timeline & approvals to achieve delivery
- Support clear direction of the data to be managed in Tradestone systems including seasonal clean up
- Resolve quality and process issues with cross functional groups
Vendor/ Factory Allocation & Management
- Support fabric, yarn & trim sourcing to achieve IMU goals
- Approve style handoffs for production
- Create fact based cost sheets
- Negotiate all buys including alternative options for achieving IMU
- Monitor and support product changes with the cross functional team for fit, delivery, quality
- Provide Production managers with visibility to areas of leverage
- Communicate clearly with vendors to support ongoing business needs
- Drive vendor matrix development support with cross-functional groups.
- Provide a seasonal projection by vendor by month and monitor/adjust
- Reconcile commitments for garmet &/or fabric on an on-going basis
- Report and resolve any liabilities
- Review seasonal projection with vendor capacity & provide management updates
- Support vendor score carding feedback to sourcing and production managers
- Provide support on minor social compliance/legal issues
- Resolve quality issues
- 2+ years of supply chain management, production, sourcing or related experience
- Bachelor's degree in Production, Sourcing, Business or related
- Proficient in Excel, Word, and email systems.
- Management experience
- Experience negotiating and managing vendors
- Demonstrate attention to detail; high level of accuracy.
- Superior communications skills with the ability to influence all levels of the organization
- Proactive & dynamic
- Innovative and effective problem-solving skills
- Ability to successfully operate in an international environment
- Travel required up to 40%
Kohl's Corporation - 16 months ago
Kohl’s Corporation (Kohl’s) operates family-oriented, department stores that sells apparel, footwear and accessories for women,...