The Senior Quality Assurance Analyst will assist the Quality Assurance Manager and staff with delivering high quality, bug-free software developed by the Technology department.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to;
- Lead projects to an end-to-end delivery
taking it through the full SDLC
- Test systems for functionality, accuracy, and adherence to specifications by performing systems, integration, interface and regression testing
- Develop and execute test Plans and test cases
- Record and maintain defect-tracking inventory
- Ensure adherence to Quality Assurance procedures
- Work closely with developers and interact with other departments such as, Product Development, Technical Support, Documentation, Training, etc.
- Submit daily and/or scheduled status reports to the Quality Assurance Manager
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science, Information Systems or Software Engineering is required.
- Minimum of 4 years experience in Quality Assurance and testing software applications and systems is required.
- Prior experience with quality assurance and testing, writing test plans and test cases
- Knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle Experience with offshore/onsite model Excellent communication and written skills
- Attention to detail, organized, good analytical and troubleshooting skills, and being a key team player are a must Knowledge of and adherence to Change Control procedures
With a 160-year history of connecting people when it matters most, Western Union continues to shape the world in which we live. Western Union offers one of the easiest ways for families and friends to send money and stay connected almost anywhere in the world. It all comes down to the relationships we've established over many years. We take pride in being close to our consumers. Together with our Agents, we speak our consumers' languages and live in our consumers' neighborhoods. And we share our consumers' cultures. We are a significant part of each other's lives.As a result, our Agents and employees are more like ambassadors. They are ambassadors of trust. Ambassadors of responsibility. And ambassadors of hope. They are the living, breathing manifestation of who we are as a company and everything we stand for: Integrity. Partnership. Opportunity. Passion. Teamwork.
WesternUnion - 22 months ago