Database Analyst/Programmer Washington, DC Metro Area, Springfield, VA
Prerequisite: Top Secret SCI security clearance must be active prior to consideration
· Bachelor’s degree, Engineering, Math, Science, or other Technical discipline, OR equivalent experience within a related field.
· 3-14 years of relevant experience required.
· Candidate should understand agency’s current objectives, functions and future planning. Experience working within DOD and IC communities is desirable. Agency experience is desirable. Provide technical leadership for business operations activities and development of acquisition packages. Monitor contract activities, assess contractor management and technology processes for developing solutions.
More senior candidates must have
· Considerable to advanced experience and understanding of the above, with agency experience interacting with mission partners desirable.
· Successful experience working across a variety of agency Key Components, and the ability to interface with different personalities in a range of positions, including very senior levels within multiple agencies.
· In-depth knowledge of the Acquisition Directorate and its programs desired, with ability to work with senior management up to the director level.
Define, design, implement and maintain databases and conceptual, logical and physical data models. Advise customers on issues of full life cycle of data from design to production to maintenance, including conversion, migration, translation and data quality assurance. Assure that database information is shard, understood, accessed, and accurate. Assess requirements, evaluate alternatives, and develop recommendations. Responsible for all activities related to administration of databases. Advise, assist government on establishing and implementing policies and procedures, technical problems, priorities and methods. Project long –range requirements for administration in conjunction with managers in IS function as well as business function managers.
Applicants must state in their applications whether they have a current security clearance of the specified level. Applications without this information will not be considered.
Preference will be given to candidates living in the proximity of the work location.
Please include salary history/requirements when responding. The Louis Berger Group, Inc. offers a competitive compensation package.
Interested candidates should apply on line using the following link Our system works best with Word 2003 .doc or .rtf version of your resume. Windows 7 docx format will not upload properly.
The Louis Berger Group, Inc - 17 months ago
The Louis Berger Group provides civil, structural, mechanical, electrical, and environmental engineering services for commercial and...