The Desktop Architect will develop plans for the tactical implementation of the overall strategic goals of the organization's end user computing environment as defined by the IT Client Support Manager.
Position is responsible for the foregoing at all Hospital campuses, satellites and remote offices. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
Education: Bachelors Degree in Computer Science with 8-10 years experience in a complex desktop computing environment. An equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered if the combination will result in comparable knowledge and abilities
Experience: 5-+years experience in the analysis, design, and support of business and/or clinical systems utilized in a large complex information systems environment.
Required Licensure: Microsoft MCSE or MCTIP, A+
- Operating system deployment using SCCM or similar technology
- Application packaging using Windows Installer, App-V, ThinApp, and/or other similar technologies
- Application deployment using SCCM, Altiris, or similar
- Managing desktop settings via Group Policy
- Patch management via SCCM (preferred) or WSUS
- Working with vendors to evaluate & approve standardized desktop/laptop hardware in an enterprise environment
Equal Employment Opportunity
Saint Francis Care is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, familial status, veteran status, or any other legal recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinance.