DYNIS LLC is a network infrastructure services company that specializes in the design, build, and maintenance of mission critical networks. We provide a full suite of information technology and network infrastructure solutions for telecommunications service providers and large enterprise networks. DYNIS LLC has established itself as one of the leading network infrastructure services companies focusing on engineering, furnishing, and installation (EF&I) services to wire-line and wireless service providers, federal and state government agencies, large businesses, and OEMs.
The success of DYNIS LLC is built on the talent and energy of outstanding people; DYNIS LLC possesses a proven reputation in the Telecommunications industry and it is because of the quality and expertise of our capable and valued employees
Overall supervision of all aspects of wireless site development from search ring issued through lease and zoning permitting I complete. Interface with RF, Operations, Network Design and Construction to meet the goals and objectives required. The position Includes responsibility for outside vendor selection when applicable
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Supervise the site acquisition process relating to leasing, survey orders, title orders, LOA's, phase I, NEPA, zoning, and zoning drawings. Perform site walks at candidate sites and determine leasing and zoning feasibility. Ensure that all regulatory requirements are followed. Ensure all leasing and zoning related milestones are entered into the project tracker system in a timely manner. Work with A & Firms to coordinate all aspects of zoning documents. Must have general knowledge and understanding of requirements to lease the required amount of land for tower site locations, rooftops or raw land areas. Must have general knowledge and understanding of requirements to submit a zoning application - (must have local Jurisdiction Input) supporting documentation, RF emissions, photo simulations, zoning drawings, equipment specifications, etc. Review zoning drawings for compliance with RF, Landlord and Jurisdictional requirements. Review zoning conditions and ensure proper documentation Is Incorporated Into final Construction drawings. Review zoning and construction drawings as part of the red line process to ensure new site development is documented and designed within Customer requirements. Deliver operational new sites for market deployment in a timely manner to meet overall market goals and objectives. Must have good Interpersonal skills to be able to communicate with co-workers, subordinates and superiors in a professional manner. Responsible for direct Site Acquisition and Zoning of up to fifty site
Required Skills and Experience
- Associate's degree or directly related work experience.
- 5 years site acquisition and zoning experience with wireless projects.
- Must have general knowledge to understand the requirements to lease the required amount of land for tower site locations, rooftops or raw land areas.
- Must have general knowledge to understand the requirements to submit a zoning application
- Must have general knowledge to understand the requirements to finalize lease documents.
- Good communication skills, written and verbal.
- Must have good Interpersonal skills to be able to communicate with co-workers, subordinates and superiors in a professional manner
- Multiple site build out experience extremely helpful.
- Incumbent is required to be in market. Telecommunicating is not an option.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
Education and/or Experience
- Customer Service – Responds promptly to customer needs; solicits customer feedback to improve partnership
- Communication Skills – Excellent communication skills; speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; demonstrates group presentation skills
- Planning/Organizing – Excellent time management; organizational; plans work activities; sets goals and objectives; develops realistic action plans; completes
- Dependability – Follows instructions, responds to management direction; keeps commitments
- Innovation – Displays original thinking and creativity; meets challenges with resourcefulness; generates suggestions for improving work; develops innovative approaches and ideas; presents ideas and information in a manner that gets other’s attention
- Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action
- Motivate, develop and direct people as they perform, identify the best people for the job
- Skill in working as part of a team; collaborating with colleagues
- Language Skills - Ability to read, analyzes, and interprets general business publications, professional journals, technical procedures, etc.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, proposals, etc. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions
- Possess professional attitude and appearance
- Ability to facilitate groups
Associate's degree or directly related work experience.
Ability to make oral group presentations to influence others to accept a specific opinion, action, etc.; to provide information or explain procedures, policies, etc.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of MS Office Suite. Possessing the ability to prepare business correspondence and reports, also basic knowledge of chart, graph and table formatting.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk and talk or hear. The travel required for this position is 0%.
Dynis promotes a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity employer. We are proud to have a drug-free environment. All employment offers are contingent upon applicant successfully completing drug and background screenings.