The Global Payroll duties and responsibilities include:
• Direct and manage project development from beginning to end
• Manage project scope, goals and deliverables
• Manage the development of full-scale project plans and associated communications documents
• Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion
• Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis
• Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals
• Manage the budget
• Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders
• Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel
• Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team
• Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path
• Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using program sanctioned tools
• Track project milestones and deliverables
• Develop and deliver progress (PMO) reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations in accordance with the HRIM PMO requirements and cadence
• Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans
• Define project success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties throughout project life cycle
• Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and contractors, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work
• Conduct project
Candidate experience desirable in the following areas:
• Large-scale, complex, global HR Transformations
• Payroll Processes
• HR Shared Services
• Technical software implementations including Workday, Salesforce.com
• Project Management
• Clear understanding of the global challenges of implementing a new Service Delivery Model
• Clearly understand the integration of and full implementation lifecycle for a global HR or IT Infrastructure Modernization program
• Good product management skills, understanding of customer relationship management (CRM), and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) background or good customization background
• Business oriented, but needs to be comfortable with ambiguity and able to successfully cope with the challenges of the AIG organization; experience in strongly matrixed culture would be a big advantage
• Must be instantly credible and able to gain respect immediately and build a solid relationship with the HR team; needs to have stature and presence, as well as needs to be proactive and take initiative in building out the function
• Able to work with virtually and with virtual teams
• Good communication and negotiation skills, sufficient to relay relevant facts to process owners, team leaders, peers, customers and management.
• Understands and makes effective use of data analysis tools and techniques. Works independently to generate recommendations and implement change. Possesses basic team / project management capabilities. Can draw conclusions from diverse data and make recommendations.
• Contributes to problem and issue resolution recommendations. Supports efforts to identify ways to improve overall controls posture. Accountable for individual, team, or department results for assigned area of responsibility.
• Able to meet on tight deadlines, prioritize tasks that are being assigned, work as a team and provide back-up support to each other team member.
American International Group - 2 years ago
AIG is a leading international insurance organization serving customers in 130+ countries. AIG companies serve commercial,...