Job Description & Qualifications
At Ford Motor Company, we are dedicated to designing, manufacturing and selling high quality vehicles that meet the diverse needs of our customers. We believe our employees and the different perspectives that they bring to the business are the driving force behind our success. Come discover a company that is focused on the quality of our vehicles, the environment, the community and the world in which we live.
The Field Service Engineer position is responsible for:
- Providing timely vehicle repair technical assistance to Ford, Lincoln and Mercury franchised dealers to support their ability to effectively repair vehicle concerns
- Consulting with Dealership Management on the development of their personnel's technical competency and their vehicle repair process capability to support high quality results as measured by "Fixed Right the First Time" customer feedback
- Providing critical feedback to the Company on both new and existing product quality, and special service issues
- Supporting Company and dealership efforts to recruit, recognize and reward dealership qualified technicians
Candidates for positions with Ford Motor Company must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
- Bachelor of Science required, concentration in Technology - Automotive, Engineering - Other, Business - Other preferred
- Ford Specific Automotive Repair Technical Training, Automotive Dealership or independent "hands on" vehicle repair experience highly desirable, Ford Brand specific preferred.
We have a commitment to our products and customers, but also know that our employees are the driving force behind our success. Find out what it is like to love your job. Come discover a Company that is focused on designing better cars, but also cares about you, your family and your community. By choice, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Ford Motor Company - 2 years ago