YOU MUST SUBMIT A RESUME OR WORK HISTORY TO BE CONSIDERED.
IDEAL CANDIDATE will have the following skills and traits:
- pays attention to details
- follows instructions
- easily works with their hands
- likes to make things accurately and neatly
- doesn't mind repetitive actions
- is able to work on their feet for extend periods of time
- is punctual
- able to assemble things
- has experience gluing things together
- has experience with any kind of craft/hobby where you put things together and have to pay attention to details and instructions (the worksheets)
- able to work in a fast paced environment with accuracy
- able to work independently or with a team
~~~~ OPTIONAL BUT SCORE MAJOR BROWNIE POINTS WITH THESE SKILLS!!
- has experience with book making or book binding (NOT INCLUDING KINKOS/COMB BINDING) (optional, definite plus)
- has skill/experience with Leather working or tooling
- skill/experience with upholstery, industrial sewing machines, bag or luggage making, etc...
- can juggle sharp objects or flaming items.
This is a FULL TIME position with a small locally owned hand-made products company. You will be joining a small, dedicated team of creative people.
Position is currently open. We work from 7:30am to 4:15pm Monday thru Friday.
Open Bar, Happy Hour, and Half Days on Fridays. Just joking! But we like to have fun. : )
* If you've read this far, and don't have a resume, please do not respond. Go create a resume, then come back and submit it with your response to this add.*
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Please, no phone calls about this job!