Responsible for performing mechanical repairs and preventative maintenance on company fleet vehicles.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and complete repairs on all types of vehicles.
- Perform preventative maintenance in fleet.
- Respond to service calls.
- Maintain tools.
- Clean work area.
- Pick up and deliver vehicles.
- 1+ years of mechanic experience on light and heavy equipment required.
- 3+ years journeyman mechanic experience preferred.
- Gasoline, diesel and propane vehicle experience preferred.
- Demonstrated mechanical and technical aptitude.
- Valid CDL Class A Driver's License, current vehicle liability insurance, and driving record within MVR policy guidelines.
- May be required to supply automotive hand tools. (Not including heavy duty or diagnostic tools.)
- ASE certification preferred.
Coca-Cola Refreshments - 19 months ago
Coca-Cola in Canada operates in all ten provinces and employs 6,300 people in more than 50 facilities, including seven production...