Job duties including preparing, cooking and assembling the menu offerings in a high volume casual dining environment. You will need to be able to follow the established guidelines for food production, prep, cleaning, food safety and sanitation and maintenance of facility.
- Be available to work a varied schedule to meet the demands of our volume.
- Attend all scheduled employee meetings and bring suggestions for improvement.
- Clock in and out of the POS System in a timely manner.
- A minimum of two years experience in kitchen prep and cooking.
- At least six months experience in a similar high volume capacity.
- Must be able to communicate clearly with managers, kitchen and dining room personnel.
- Complete all sidework as directed by the Kitchen Manager.
- Assist in food- prep assignments during off- peak hours as needed.
- Be able to lift, reach, bend, stoop and safely lift and easily maneuver items frequently weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Must have basic knowledge of dining room and service procedures and functions.
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (from six to nine hours).
- Be able to walk and be "on your feet" for long periods of time (from six to nine hours).
- Basic knowledge of food safety concepts and practices.
- Must adhere to the established appearance guidelines.
Tilted Kilt Pub & Eatery - 23 months ago
The Tilted Kilt prides itself in the fact that its Calendar Girls are... read more.