Performs a variety of support activities to include administrative and clerical functions associated with managing the routine day-to-day activities for assigned program/department; works with minimal supervision or instruction; provides data tracking and maintenance for administration support functions; coordinates special functions as assigned.
- Relieve program/department leadership of various administrative details; coordinate and maintain effective office procedures and efficient work flow; maintain familiarity with EYA policies and quality standards, and of agency contract standards, coordinating and communicating changes to program/department staff.
- Type or otherwise prepare a variety of reports, correspondence, minutes, contracts/agreements, and other documents from original or drafts, editing for grammar, spelling, and punctuation. Confer with originator as required. Correspondence to include, but not limited to, general business communication, and forms and letters related to client intake, treatment, and discharge. Copy and distribute as needed.
- Maintain program/department entry into data systems through accurate and timely input of referrals, client and/or staff demographics, billing, attendance, event, and testing data. Systems may include, but not limited to TIER, FSFN, JJIS, RSMS, and SVS systems.
- Locate and compile information and complete reports as required by contracting agencies; compile, sort, and verify accuracy of data; keep records of work completed; maintain follow-up system on reports requiring action on periodic basis.
- Maintain accurate and complete records according to EYA standards and contractual obligations; client and staff record maintenance to include, but not limited to, filing, retrieval, retention, storage, updating, and destroying files as directed by policies and procedures; maintain confidentiality of client and staff records.
- Conduct new hire orientation, ensuring the new hire completes employment-related documents and benefits enrollment; also prepare or ensure preparation and submission of personnel transaction forms, evaluations, and similar documents, and obtain background screening information on new hires and candidates.
- Maintain and order office supplies; schedule maintenance/repair for office equipment.
- Track program/department expenditures, ensuring purchasing orders or invoices and receipts are processed in timely manner; Report income and accruals as required; as assigned, prepare invoices for program/department leadership travel; maintain petty cash receipts; ensure p-card transactions are completed in accurate and timely fashion.
- Receive and assist visitors; refer parties to staff member as circumstances warrant; answer and route program/department phone calls to appropriate staff.
- Maintain program/department business calendar, scheduling and coordinating appointments, homesday lists, and client transport, and listing staff PTO.
- Sort and distribute incoming and outgoing mail.
- Prepare, maintain, and distribute program/department payroll time logs and timesheets; coordinate changes or corrections.
- As needed, ensure that all paperwork related to staff injuries and/or incidents is completed and submitted in timely fashion.
- Assist program/department leadership with fundraising activities.
- Serve as member of program/department leadership, quality, treatment, and advisory teams; attend meetings and prepare meeting minutes
High school diploma or equivalent required. Two years general office experience required. Thorough knowledge of modern office practices and procedures, and the use of office machines and equipment required.
Eckerd Youth Alternatives - 2 years ago
Eckerd Youth Alternatives (EYA) provides early intervention and prevention, wilderness education, residential and day treatment, and...