Looking for dynamic IT developer to be part of our growing team of Portfolio Management/Technology/Analyst professionals in the New York office. Candidate will help fulfill technical projects to support PIMCO equity funds, which has grown from $100+ million to $500+ million in under 3 months. Additional funds are in the pipeline and we expect the product line to expand in the near future. Over time, this candidate will also fulfill technical projects to support PIMCO's $1+ trillion of AUM.
We are looking for someone who possesses a pleasant attitude and is able to work independently and/or under short time constraint. Past experience dealing with equity trading systems and equity trading professionals is a must. Knowledge of fixed income is a plus and is not required. Customer focus.
- 5 years with Java, C++, J2EE development
- SQL database queries
- MUST have experience covering equity products (stock, indices, stock or index options)
- Experience with Bloomberg Order Management system
- Knowledge of Silverlight and other RIA
- Oracle and Sybase development
- Python or Perl
- Strong communication skills
- Team player and customer support