Adecco Engineering and Technical, a division of the world leader in the recruitment of engineering and information technology professionals, has an exciting contract opportunity for a Senior Security Analyst with a well-known company in Thousand Oaks, CA!
If you’re a Senior Security Analyst with experience leading digital forensic investigations, and want to work in an innovative, challenging environment, then this opportunity is for you!!!
- 10 years exp as part of an incident response team handler working in-house or as a consultant
- Experience managing large and small scale incidents, and leading digital forensic investigations
- Perform storage forensics (ex: hard drives, phones, USB storage)
- Utilize forensic tools
- Perform network storage forensics (ex: capturing network traffic for analysis)
- Perform file-system analysis and file carving (ex: to extract email, documents)
If you are interested please email your resume directly to email@example.com
- Working knowledge of forensic tools such as Encase, FTK, Helix, Knoppix, Slax, Sleuthkit, SIFT, BlackLight and/or MacForensicsLab
- Familiar with: Active Directory, Virtualization platforms, Microsoft Windows, Unix, Linux, Mac OS X, LDAP, Active Directory, 802.11 wireless, firewalls, routers, network protocols and architecture, databases, VPN/RAS, IDS/IPS
- Understanding of one or more frameworks: PCI-DSS, Sarbanes Oxley, NERC-CIP, HIPAA, FISMA, ISO, COBIT, NIST
- Expert in MS Windows architecture and design.
- Expert with networking protocols such as RIP, EIGRP, OSPF, networking principles such as subnet masks, CIDR and spanning-tree protocol.
- CISSP credential
- BS in Computer Science or related field
- GIAC Certified Incident Handler (GCIH)
- GIAC Certified Intrusion Analyst (GCIA)
- Microsoft MCSE certification.
or call me at (626)-463-2337 for immediate consideration!
The Adecco Group is a Fortune Global 500 company and the global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions. Adecco Engineering and Technical is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Adecco - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
At Adecco, we work for you.
Adecco is the world’s largest provider of staffing solutions. But it’s not our size that makes...