Love Life? You’ll love working for Zoës. Bë a part of our rapidly growing, fast-casual restaurant concept, Voted #2 Fast Casual concept in America in 2012. Zoës is committed to serving fresh Mediterranean inspired cuisine and our team serves up southern hospitality with personality.
We are seeking General Managers and Assistant Managers passionate about people and the hospitality business. If others describe you as driven, committed, active and genuine- let’s talk. Our 100% fresh kitchen is challenging and hands on, so those who enjoy a fast pace and fun will flourish.
As a Zoës Restaurant Manager, you'll manage both the front and back of house therefore, prior kitchen experience is a plus. You’ll hire, train and most importantly, coach and develop your team. Responsibilities include budgets, inventory, labor management, and P&Ls. The tools and training provided by Zoës will allow you to grow sales and increase profits while you and your team grow, professionally and personally.
• Five-Week Comprehensive Training Program
• Balanced, Flexible Schedules
• NO Late Nights
• 5 Day Workweek
• Casual Dress
• Free Meals While Working
• Grease--Free Kitchens
• Fun, Upbeat Environment
• Paid Vacation
• Competitive Compensation Package
• Comprehensive Insurance benefits with Employer contributions
• Generous Monthly Bonus Program for General Managers
Zoës Kitchen is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Position requires prolonged standing, bending, stooping, twisting, lifting products and supplies weighing 45 pounds, and repetitive hand and wrist motion. Requires working in the restaurant with hot, cold, and hazardous equipment as well as work with phones, computers, fax machines, printers, and other office equipment.
- Ability/flexibility to work 45-55+ hours per week, including early mornings, late nights, evenings, weekends and/or holidays
- Self-discipline, initiative, and leadership ability
- Dedication to providing exceptional Customer Service
- Strong interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
- Basic business math and accounting skills, and strong analytical/decision-making skills
- Ability to manage, train and motivate a diverse employee group
- Ability to handle the pressures of simultaneously coordinating a wide range of activities and recommend appropriate solutions to restaurant problems
- Ability to coordinate multiple tasks such as food, beverage and labor cost while maintaining required standards of operation in daily restaurant activities
- Ability to determine applicability of experience and qualifications of job applicants
- Knowledge of computers sufficient to fulfill management functions
- College degree is preferred. A combination of practical experience and education will be considered as an alternative
Born in the Mediterranean and raised in the South, Zoës Kitchen is a natural extension of Zoë Cassimus' lifetime of cooking for...