These positions, organized geographically and by verticals, reporting into our Field Sales organization.
- Renew all assigned Cloud accounts.
- Maintain Account Plans to highlight key results, metrics, as well as, recommend process/procedure changes to better utilize Saba’s services.
- Develop and maintain extraordinary relationships with existing clients to ensure their satisfaction and retention while helping to grow our incremental revenue.
- Execute and maintain Client Reference profile.
- Initiate and participate in the development, implementation, communication and monitoring of Client Success Stories (Case Studies, Speaking Engagements, Quotes for articles or releases, etc).
- Maintain current and accurate account information and contact information within assigned customer data base is salesforce.com
Saba is an equal opportunity employer.
- 5+ years consultative sales or account management. Proven track record in meeting/exceeding individual targets.
- Experience in SaaS sales, ideally in the area of strategic HCM (Learning, Talent, Performance, Compensation).
- Ability to manage multiple, concurrent client relationships.
- Ability to identify, critique and implement intelligent changes to the customers' management processes.
- Ability to anticipate change and adjust priorities accordingly.
- Ability and desire to independently interact with multi-functional teams on a global basis.
- Proven success working with a sales quota.
- Ability to work independently.
We offer all employees competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefit plan, 401K, employee stock purchase plan, generous vacation/time off and much more.
Saba does not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us. Our supplier base is restricted to specified hiring needs. Therefore, any resume received from an unapproved supplier will be considered unsolicited, and Saba will not be obligated to pay a referral or placement fee.
Saba (NASDAQ: SABA) is the premier provider of people systems that enable today’s people-driven enterprises. Saba provides a unified set of People Cloud Applications including enterprise learning suite, talent management suite, and social collaboration solutions delivered through the Saba People Cloud. Saba's premier customer base includes major global organizations and industry leaders in financial services, life sciences and healthcare, high tech, automotive, manufacturing, retail, energy and utilities, packaged goods, and public sector organizations including 51 percent of the Fortune 100. Over 21 Million users use Saba solutions. Saba’s solutions are underpinned by global services capabilities and partnerships encompassing strategic consulting, comprehensive implementation services, and ongoing worldwide support.
Saba - 12 months ago
copy to clipboard