Are You Ready For Success?
We understand... You want your talents to be rewarded. You want to be able to grow with a company you can be proud of.
Pilot Flying J is a $25 billion company with over 550 travel center locations across North America, and we're still growing!
If you thrive in a fast-paced, high-energy environment, then we've got the opportunity you've been looking for.
Subway Team Leaders and Sandwich Artists
Face to Face Interviews:
Wednesday, February 27th from 10am - 5pm (Open Interview Time)
Pilot Travel Center
13553 64th Street NW
Williston, ND 58801
* Please bring a copy of your resume. Ability to relocate is a PLUS, but not required!
What Are We Looking For?
Pilot Flying J provides an extensive training program to help provide new hires with everything they
need to succeed and thrive in our fast-paced environment. However, there are some prerequisite skills
we are looking for:
If you have the skills we are looking for, click Apply Now! Everyone LOVES working for Pilot Flying J !
- Experience in a similar position or proficiency in a similar task
- Incredible customer service skills & the ability to help maintain a customer focused culture
- Ability to work as part of a team and interact with different levels from hourly team members, customers, vendors, and corporate representatives
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule of nights, days, weekends, and holidays
Our benefit package is among the very best:
- Competitive hourly wages
- 401(k) with 60% match
- Weekly Pay
- Flexible spending account
- Nation-wide medical plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Adoption Assistance
Medical Benefits Available to Part-Time Employees!
Pilot Flying J (PFJ), formerly Pilot Travel Centers, steers truckers and other motorists to more than 550 company-owned and -operated Travel...