Job Title: Customer Care Associate (Customer Service Reps)- Westerville 7/9
Job ID: 14237
Location: Columbus,OH, US
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Line of Business: Alliance Data
About the Opportunity
About the position:
This is a Sales & Service position with the representative having a responsibility for selling. Our Sales and Service Representatives are motivated by providing excellent customer serviceas well as sales and being compensated fairly for the sales portion of each call.
85 - 90% of this position is answering inbound calls while:
- Identifying and resolving any escalated customer or store concerns in a timely and professional manner, and responding to/redirecting calls as appropriate
- Being attentive to the needs of the customer as a trustworthy member of the team
- Resolving customer inquiries each sales and service representative will be prompted to sell a different product offering to our eligible customer on each call
- Updating and documenting account information and records
- Following established guidelines for compliance, quality and productivity
- Identifying reasons for referrals and authorize/decline purchases while interpreting customer financial profile.
- Aptitude to balance customer and business needs while producing a positive definable moment.
- Ability to consult, influence and sell to customers
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment where changes to procedures are common.
- Ability to actively listen, interpret and resolve customer inquiries while updating customer account information
- Excellent verbal, listening and written communication skills
- Typing at least 25 WPM (or basic keyboarding skills)
- Basic reading and math skills
- Good organizational skills
- Good Time Management Skills
- Ability to learn Alliance Data specific systems
High school diploma or equivalent
Ability to work 40 hours per week. *Attendance is critical*
Call Center experience
2-3 years in a service related position/knowledge of credit card business preferred
SCHEDULE REQUIREMENT-CORE -Weekly hours is 40 and available Sunday-Saturday. Shift availability will be between 12:30pm-9:00pm ET. Every Monday required and on key dates with advanced notice. Every other Saturday required and one Sunday per month. SCHEDULE REQUIREMENT-BANKCARD -Weekly hours is 40 and available Sunday-Saturday. Shift availability is 12:30-9pm Monday-Friday and every other Saturday. Once cross-trained in a store skill the schedule will rotate to 2:30pm-11:00pm Monday-Friday, every other Saturday and one Sunday a month.
Compensation and Benefits
- Training begins in April.*
Alliance Data offers a competitive salary, a comprehensive selection of benefit options including 401(k).
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of credit screen and background checks.
How To Apply
To apply please visit or website at www.alliancedata.com/careers.html and fill out an online application.
About Our Team
Alliance Data® and its combined businesses (including Epsilon® and LoyaltyOne®) is North America’s largest and most comprehensive provider of transaction-based, data-driven marketing and loyalty solutions, driving business growth and profitability for some of today’s most recognizable brands, such as HSN, J. Crew, The Buckle, and Eddie Bauer, among others. Alliance Data helps its clients create and increase customer loyalty through marketing-driven solutions that engage millions of customers each day across multiple touch points using traditional, digital, mobile and other emerging technologies. Headquartered in Dallas, Alliance Data is a stable, rapidly growing company that employs nearly 9,000 associates at more than 50 locations worldwide. To learn more about us, visit www.AllianceData.com, or follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/AllianceDataor on Facebook at www.facebook.com/AllianceData.
Alliance Data - 18 months ago