Motorola Mobility, owned by Google, fuses innovative technology with human insights to create experiences that simplify, connect and enrich people's lives. Motorola is far more than just phones and tablets, handling every aspect of delivering data and video from server to client whether it be computer, set-top, gateway or mobile.
DreamGallery is a software suite that enables operators to offer cloud-based video services to their subscribers using the latest web-application and mobile technologies. This market-leading software allows users to reach their favorite media from their TV, phone, tablet or whatever the future holds. Among our customers are leading TV operators that drive innovation within the industry, and we are committed to staying on the technological edge.
Bachelor's degree in engineering
6 years of experience in software engineering
Scope of Responsibility/Expectation
We have an opportunity for a software engineer to participate as a contributing member of the DreamGallery Development Team. This team is made up of exceptionally talented engineers who welcome and exchange ideas in a collaborative style based on mutual respect while working with the latest web and mobile technologies. We are looking for engineers to:
- Design, develop, test, implement, and support solutions and enhancements for the Dream Gallery product line.
- Participate in an Agile team approach to software development and problem solving.
- Mentor others in areas of expertise, including current technologies, systems, business practices, and standards.
- Effectively communicate with business partners, peers, and management.
- Resolve and correct production/operational problems as assigned.
- Contribute to the engineering team's culture of high code quality.
- Java programming experience in Web-based applications.
- Experience working in embedded environments with client applications, SVG, XML and databases is a plus.