Daktronics designs, manufactures, sells and services dynamic visual communication systems for customers worldwide. Daktronics is recognized as a world leader in scoreboards, electronic displays and large screen video systems. Daktronics customers are typically sport organizations, businesses of all types and sizes, and government entities.
Our products range from small scoreboards to complete scoring systems for all levels of sports competition, displays that promote large and small businesses, highway traffic and mass transit information displays and electronics voting systems for legislatures. Daktronics is a public corporation whose stock is traded in the US on the Nasdaq national market under the symbol DAKT.
The ERP systems program analyst will support our ERP application, Glovia. This roles primary responsibility will be to analyze code to identify a bug, apply patches, program enhancements, and work on system integrations through Glovia and other enterprise applications. This role will need to learn and understand Oracle stored procedures, proIV/superlayer, XML and web services.
This role will need to understand business methodology to ensure a practicable solution is delivered.
1. Learn the Glovia ERP system’s tools: PROIV/SuperLayer, Oracle stored procedures and SQL query tools.
2. Learn the integration tools needed for system integrations to and from Glovia; GAPI’s, XML Framework, and web services.
3. Develop a thorough knowledge of the Oracle ERP database structure.
4. In depth code analysis. Thoroughly analyze the code to determine what the code is doing and effectively communicate your results to team members.
5. Understand Glovia’s standard functionality in order to provide in-depth support and assistance to work through system process improvements.
6. Assist the report developers with their database questions and clarifications.
7. Assist in transactional analysis, troubleshooting user problems, applying patches to the code, and performing customizations to the software.
8. Follow documented coding standards for all programming tasks.
9. Effectively support and be developer lead on projects as needed or requested.
10. Thoroughly document the phases of your projects to ensure internal controls are met and Sarbanes/Oxley requirements are followed; design documents, diagrams, assist with test scenarios identification, help identify implementation tasks. Documentation should be thorough and current.
11. Work with internal and external team members to help identify opportunities for process improvement.
12. Work effectively as a team member; require minimal supervision; help when and where needed; make suggestions for process improvements; communicate effectively with team members. Complete quality work in a timely manner.
13. Possibly travel to and attend user group conferences and other training as appropriate.
14. Work Scheduled and unscheduled time as needed to effectively support the system and our goal of no unscheduled down time.
15. Other tasks or responsibilities as assigned.
1. Bachelor’s degree. Prefer Computer Science, Math, Information Systems, programming, or related degree and experiences.
2. Excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills.
3. Demonstrate ability to read and analyze code.
4. Demonstrated a commitment to system performance, internal controls, security, and uptime.
5. Database experience is preferred.
6. Possess strong verbal and excellent written communication skills
7. Ability to work effectively on cross-functional teams, work independently with minimum supervision, ability and willingness to work on a variety of tasks.
8. Have an interest for system improvements and technology advances.
9. Demonstrated ability to take responsibility and learn.
10. Demonstrated ability to adapt to change.
11. Exercise discretion and ability to make effective decisions.
12. Fluent in English, both written and verbal.
13. Background check may be conducted.
Daktronics - 19 months ago
Daktronics, Inc. is a supplier of electronic scoreboards, large electronic display systems and related marketing services, digital messaging...