Department: Information Management
Works with the ROi Information Management team and with ROi departments to develop quality customized Business Intelligence solutions utilizing established methodologies and enterprise BI tools. The Sr. BI Analyst will analyze, design, develop, deliver, and support high-quality and customer-focused Business Intelligence solutions that help our end users access and analyze data in a data warehouse, data mart, or operational system. The Sr. BI Analyst will be responsible for working with project development teams and key business users to gather requirements, translate functional specifications into technical specifications ensuring a comprehensive design, developing assigned portions of the solution, testing, and on-going customer support. Performs duties and responsibilities in a manner consistent with our mission, values, and Mercy Service Standards.
1. Develop business intelligence solutions that help our end users access and analyze data in a data warehouse, data mart, or operational system.
2. Perform Analysis Duties of:
a. Work closely with business experts, and Project Leads, to ensure Performance Management system strategies are aligned with Mercy's business initiatives
b. Develop business and technical specifications of assigned projects and analysis
c. Work with BI Architects to assist in creating logical and physical design of database/system Provides source to target mapping in support of ETL (Extract ,Transform, and Load) development
d. Contribute to the definition of requirements for implementation, training and post-implementation support
e. Assist in data validation and data retrieval; troubleshoots and resolves issues with software/report functionality
f. Identify process improvement opportunities
g. Ability to work on multiple concurrent projects
h. Support internal operations, and project planning
i. Provide valuable input on improvement of data quality, standardization of data management processes, efficiency, and quality of service.
3. Lead both the Business and Technical staff through assigned projects and all Project phases and deliverables; Assist Project Managers in development of project plans and use associated project planning tools as needed.
4. Report on assigned project tasks, status, and issues/risks; provides BI Analyst Leads, Project Leads, and Management with status of progress on assigned project tasks on a continuous basis.
5. Assist in the execution of feasibility studies to assess cost/benefit, efficiency and technical viability of solutions to business problems; observe and support presentations, demonstrations, installation processes, and client training as needed.
6. Participate in the implementation of:
a. Best practice standards
b. Policies and procedures
c. Performance testing
d. Load/stress testing
e. Performance measures
f. Project tracking/reporting
7. Comply with Standard Department Practices:
a. SDLC (System Development Lifecycle)
b. Change Control
c. Time tracking
d. Work Intake
e. Checkpoint Reviews
HR Use Only:
For your privacy and protection , when applying for a job online, it is advisable not to:
Provide your social security number to a prospective employer,
Provide credit card or bank account information or
Perform any sort of monetary transaction.
To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Mercy - 20 months ago
We are the people of Mercy Health Ministry.
Together, we are pioneering a new model of care.
We will relentlessly pursue our goal to get...