As a SunDance Occupational Therapist, you’ll be part of a team that focuses on our core attributes of advocacy, innovation, competency, versatility and partnership.
Experience the “SunDance Difference”.
SunDance offers a wealth of team member benefits including Comprehensive Medical Plans, Dental, Vision, Prescription, Disability Insurance, Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts, CEU and Licensure Allowance, 401(k) Plan, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, Online University and many more.
- Core Advocacy Programs
- “Best in Class” Professional Training
- Functional vs. Impairment Driven Care
- Diverse Clinical Trainings and Seminars
- Continuous Professional Development
Relocation Assistance and Student Loan Re-Payment offered on a case by case basis.
For more information, please contact:
- Valid state Occupational Therapy license.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree from an accredited Occupational Therapy program.
Phone: 866-884-5625 Fax: 505-468-8730
Sundance Rehabilitation - 12 months ago
Sun Healthcare Group shines its rays on US nursing homes. The company provides long-term, subacute, and related health care services...